The mission of Nobel University is to advance responsible business practice through a pragmatic education that is entrepreneurial in nature, Christian in focus, and global in orientation.
ILOs: Graduates of Nobel University will be able to:
- Think critically and apply quantitative reasoning to address complex business challenges from a Christian worldview.
- Apply biblical understanding to multicultural and global issues through intellectual study.
- Foster the professional communication skills needed for entrepreneurial success.
- Use biblical and ethical standards in decision-making.
BBA PLOs: Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Integrate critical thinking and a Christian worldview within general education fields of study.
- Analyze business decisions within the context of complex, interdependent global systems.
- Demonstrate competence in written and oral communication.
- Connect biblical principles across disciplines and experience.
- Apply Christian ethical reasoning in entrepreneurial decision-making.
MBA PLOs: Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Incorporate Christian principles and business knowledge to solve complex entrepreneurial problems.
- Evaluate global managerial decisions using biblical principles and critical thinking.
- Master the conventions of effective written and oral communication.
- Integrate quantitative literacy in strategic business initiatives.
- Defend Christian teachings and personal values using ethical reasoning.