Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Tuition Charge Per Credit Unit: $265.00
- Total Tuition Charges for one semester with 12 Semester Credit Units and Registration Fee: $3,210.00
- Estimated Cost of the Program: $37,250.00
Master of Business Administration
- Tuition Charge Per Credit Unit: $555.00
- Total Tuition Charges for one semester with 9 Semester Credit Units and Registration Fee: $5,025.00
- Estimated Cost of the Program: $23,910.00
BOOKS AND COURSE MATERIALS
All books and materials required for the course will be listed in the syllabus. It is the sole responsibility of the students to purchase the books and course materials before the 1st day of the class. Nobel University does not sell books and course materials to students. Estimated Cost of Textbooks: BA Program: $5,000.00; MBA Program: $5,000.00
STUDENT TUITION RECOVERY FUND*
$0.50 per $1,000 of charges rounded to the nearest thousand dollars (non-refundable).
|Application Fee (non-refundable)||$50.00|
|Registration Fee (per semester)||$30.00|
|Graduation Fee (non-refundable)||$150.00|
|Transcript Fee (per copy)||$20.00|
|Verification of Enrollment Letter Fee (per copy)||$20.00|
|Late Payment Fee||$35.00|
|Returned Check Fee||$25.00|
|Diploma Replacement Fee||$100.00|
|Student Identification Card (per issue)||$10.00|
|Foreign Transcript Evaluation Fee||$85.00|
- Full tuition payment is required before class begins unless prior arrangement is made with the Administrator of Finance.
- Any arrangements or agreements made with any faculty member or other Administrative staff in regards to tuition payments will be considered null and void.
- A student will receive official transcripts and/or a degree, only if the student has met the required academic standards and requirements and has paid all financial obligations, in full, to Nobel.
- The school will not provide documentation for any student or graduate who is delinquent in payment of tuition, fees or any other financial obligation incurred. Any such student will not be permitted to register for the next term.
- Nobel University reserves the right to change the amount of tuition. The new tuition rate will be in effect for the upcoming semester. Any changes in the tuition will be updated in the catalog.
- The school accepts payment by cash, money orders, credit cards, personal local checks, and wire transfers.
- Non-cash payments such as money orders, credit cards, personal local checks, and wire transfers should be for the exact amount due based on the school’s calculation of the student’s tuition and fees not exceeding one (1) semester term. Other payments made inconsistent with this policy shall be returned immediately to the student or sender with any and all bank charges incurred as a result of which shall be fully borne by the student or sender, and further in which case the student’s payment will be considered null and void.