- Admissions Application – All applicants must complete the Admissions Application Form. The form can be requested from the Admission’s Office or downloaded off the school’s website: www.nobeluniversity.edu. The Admissions Application Form must be thoroughly completed in order to be processed.
- Application Fee– All applicants must pay the non-refundable application fee ($50.00) together with the submission of the Admissions Application Form. Non-payment of the application fee may delay the processing of the application or render the application as withdrawn.
- Proof of Graduation – Applicants must provide proof of completion of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized higher education institution (e.g., accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or the equivalent), such as an official transcript.
- If bachelor’s degree is completed outside the U.S., applicants must either: (a) provide foreign transcript evaluation verifying U.S. bachelor degree equivalency from an approved evaluation agency; or (b) request Nobel to process foreign transcript evaluation from an approved evaluation agency in which case the applicant pays the transcript evaluation fee ($85.00).
- Applicants whose undergraduate courses are found to be deficient in business-related courses will be required to register and complete at least nine (9) semester credits in any combination of the following courses at Nobel University:
- Human Resources
- Production Management
- Operations Management
- Management Information Systems
The prerequisite course/s must be completed not later than the student’s second semester at Nobel University. Substitutions or deviations from the above courses will require prior approval of the Chief Academic Officer.
- Personal Identification – All applicants must submit copies of two (2) evidence of personal identification such as a State driver’s license, government-issued identification card, passport, visas, or any government-issued photo identification; and at least one of these must contain a photo of the applicant.
- Readmission – Former applicants who defaulted on their one-year matriculation time must fill-out and resubmit a new application packet together with the payment of the application fee to the Admissions Office. Any student who has previously withdrawn or has been dismissed from Nobel and wants to return must submit the Application for Readmission to the Admission’s office together with the payment of the application fee.