All applicants requesting a change-of-status to F-1 must submit all admissions and international student admissions documentations previously mentioned and submit the following:

  1. Request to Defer Enrollment/ Reissue of I-20 Form
  2. Copy of the most recent REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE received from USCIS if any


  1. Request to Defer Enrollment (Re-issue I-20 Form)
  2. I-20 Request Form