Students are accepted to Nobel University on a provisional basis pending the submission of all required documentation, which includes:
- Admissions Application – All students who wish to apply must complete an Admissions Application. The application can be requested from the Admission’s Office or downloaded off the University website: www.nobeluniversity.edu. The application must be completed thoroughly or it will be immediately rejected.
- Application/Registration Fee – All applicants must submit a non-refundable application/registration fee of seventy-five dollars ($75.00) with the Admissions Application. If the fee does not accompany the Admissions Application, the application will not be processed.
- Proof of Graduation – Applicants must provide proof of completion of a Bachelor’s degree, such as official transcripts or certificate of graduation.
- Personal Identification – All applicants are required to submit copies of two (2) pieces of personal identification such as a State driver’s license, government issued identification card, passport, visas, or any government issued photo identification. One (1) of which must contain a photo of the applicant.
- Re-Entering – The University requires all candidates who applied in prior years to complete new application materials. Any student who has withdrawn or has been dismissed from the University who wishes to return must submit a new application for readmission to the Admission’s office. The application must be accompanied by a non-refundable application/registration fee.