Google Maps API v3 - Two maps side-by-side

Financial Capability



Before a U.S. Consul will grant a visa, you must prove that you will have sufficient funds to cover all your expenses while studying in the United States. You must explain the sources of your funds and guarantee that you will receive them while at Nobel University. Unless you are able to provide written evidence demonstrating you have adequate financial resources for the entire time needed to complete your degree program, the Consul will not grant a student visa.


Submit a certified statement by a bank or acceptable official agency of available funds to cover all expenses while in attendance at Nobel University (approximately $20,000.00 per year). Immigration laws only permit employment in special cases and only on a part-time basis.


If you are funded by personal or family sponsor(s), you must fill out the Nobel University's Affidavit of Support form. 


Sponsors who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents must also complete an Affidavit of Support (Form I-134). The form is available in the Office of Finance or at under "Immigration Forms" (


Applicants with several sponsors must have each sponsor complete the Affidavit of Support. 

Sign In


Keep me signed in.